Missing Broadway like we are? If you can’t seem to get enough of the streaming services for Broadway shows, you may like our blog this month. Check out some of our questions below to see if we can stump you with some Broadway Trivia.
Check out these trivia categories. Which did you score the best? Can you stump your friends too? We have included the answers below so there will be no questions about who got it right!
Name the Broadway Show From these Lyrics
- “There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait.”
- “Can you feel the love tonight?”
- “On the steps of the palace…”
- “A spoonful of sugar lets the medicine go down.”
- “Ah the intoxicating smell of the graveyard.”
- “Hey there, Teenage Baltimore! Don’t change that channel! ‘Cause it’s time for the Corny Collins Show!”
- “Sometimes, when someone has a crush on you, they’ll make you a mixtape to give you a clue.”
- “And when someone needs a makeover, I simply have to take over.”
- “Don’t go wasting your emotions.”
- “The plan is to spark this into a flame, but damn it’s getting dark, so let me spell out the name.”
- “In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee, in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.”
- “We’re supposed to be all ladies and nurturing and care. Is that really fair?”
- Every man has his daydreams, every man has his goal. People like the way dreams have of sticking to the soul.”
- “Suddenly Seymour is standing beside you. You don’t need no makeup, you don’t need to pretend.”
- “Climb every mountain…”
- General Trivia
- Kristen Chenoweth won her one Tony Award in the Broadway production of You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown playing what character?
- What was the other musical based on the characters of Charles M. Schulz?
- The musical The Addams Family is based on The New Yorker cartoons of what artist?
- What was the sequel to the musical Annie?
- What type of aquatic creature is Spongebob Squarepant’s best friend?
- What Broadway smash hit is portrayed in this image?
- What toe-tapping, street-dancing musical is portrayed in this image?
- Can you tell what Broadway hit show this poster is portraying?
- What was the last Broadway musical Rodgers and Hammerstein created, which starred Mary Martin and debuted in 1959?
- A helicopter was the unforgettable set piece of this musical, which opened in 1991.
- Lion King
- Into the Woods
- Mary Poppins
- The Addams Family
- Avenue Q
- Mama Mia
- Mean Girls
- Little Shop of Horrors
- The Sound of Music
- Snoopy! The Musical
- Charles Addams
- Annie Warbucks
- Les Misérables
- West Side Story
- Fiddler On The Roof
- The Sound of Music
- Miss Saigon